Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Roses & Thorns..

Today I have decided to do a bit of a different blog "Roses & Thorns", I saw it on TV yesterday, On Oprah perhaps? Where you sit at the Dinner Table & everyone says what their Roses & Thorns are for the day (The good & Bad of the day) and I thought it was such a great idea- A whole lot better than my "Thumbs up, Thumbs down" on my LiveJournal! I'm going to try and make this a frequent thing- You're welcome to do the same :)

Roses
  • Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts
  • Rain- It means the Dog isn't barking today
  • No Bills- the Postie rode straight past our house!
Thorns
  • The Baby has a cold and she is full of Snot and she is Clingy
  • The 4 year old seems to have forgotten the meaning of "quiet"
  • Child Care fees went up by $12 for us

No comments:

Post a Comment