Thursday, September 22, 2011

Closing time..

I know I only made a few entries in this, but I've come to realise that this is just not for me.

 I think perhaps I was trying to fit in to blogger groups that I don't belong in, trying to be one of you, when in reality, I don't go anywhere with the kids. I don't leave my house unless it is for grocery shopping, How can one Blog about their life when they don't live it?

I want to take the time to thank those of you who have followed me, who have let me use this to pour my heart into too, for those who are my friends and don't judge me, no matter how messed up I feel I am.

I'm going to put my time & energy into something that is more me, more of a passion, something that I hope will inspire you guys a little bit, so I am asking you all to come join my Food Blog The Greedy Pepper.

Thanks,
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment