Friday, June 10, 2011

Yes, I do think it is all about me actually...

How do you try to not make life less about you-when you're writing a blog about yourself?

I'm a selfish person.

I won't deny that. I like to think that the world revolves around me.
I like to think I am the main linchpin in all that surrounds me- and it stops here.

I just found out a guy I went to High School with has Brain Damage. He cannot work, cannot run and cannot throw things. I don't know how it happened, I had heard through the grapevine that it did happen a long long time ago, but he only mentioned it today. How can someone with Brain Damage- be less selfish about life than me? How come he isn't all "woe is me" when his problems are a million times worse than mine? How come I constantly whinge and complain about my life when life really isn't as bad as I make it out to be? I take everything for granted- and it stops here.

But how do I move foreward and be a better person, How do I stop trying to make myself the centre of attention- when that is all I know how to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment