Monday, June 13, 2011

Hey! Guess what?

I Love you.

I love that you told me if it could last a year- It could last forever, and I love that exactly a year after you told me that, you proposed to me.

I love that every single night you say "goodnight, I love you, sweet dreams" to me. We never go to bed angry.

I love our music sessions, where we listen to shitty 90s songs and still know all the lyrics. That makes me smile.

I love that I had babies with you. I'm so blessed and so lucky that my babies have such an amazing father who has no hesitation in changing pooey nappies, cleaning up vomit & wiping away snot.

I love that you don't care for others opinions- You wear what you want, you say what you want...your you- and you don't change for anyone.

I love you when you drop your guard completly- like the time you cried at the Cinemas when we saw March of the Penguins.

I love your passion Cars- You amaze me with your knowledge.

I love that almost every week you let me pick the DVDs we watch- you sit through every Rom/Com without complaint.

I love that you eat whatever I cook, That you push your boundaries with food and you are always willing to try something new.

I love that despite my bad health- you have stuck by me.

I love that you supported me through both labours, getting me a cold facewasher for the first, frantically waving a Top Gear magazine infront of my face to keep me cool for the second.

Most of all- I love that you always come home to us at the end of a hard day, without much complaint, and you put up with alot of my shit- and you let me get away with alot of it to.


~From the Beginning, to infinity- without end~

3 comments: