Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peer through the looking glass....

If your looking for a Blog with perfect grammar, perfect spelling and perfect manners- you have come to the wrong place. I'm not good with words and I never claim to be either..

I need this blog. I need to get all these thoughts out of my head and have them somewhere. Somewhere a little more public than my private day to day journal...Somewhere where someone will look at my blog and think to themselves "Hey! I feel that way too"...who am I kidding? I feel so alone, why would anyone find any relevance in this blog?

I wanted to start off with a big "All about me" entry- but I won't.

The truth is, I can't write about who I am when I am struggling to find myself right now. I hope in time I can put the right words down, be something amazing. someone more than just "mum".

2 comments: